View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 02:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
JoeReal

BananaBucks : 405,716
Said "Thanks" 108 Times
Was Thanked 474 Times in 228 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default Double Mahoi pups real bargain.

I have about 4 pups of Double Mahoi that are shippable. email me if interested. Selling them for $1 each, but you have to pay exact shipping cost via priority mail.

Double Mahoi are not suited in zone 9 when planted outside as fruiting plants. They die back to the ground level each winter, with no chance of fruiting unless you have a heated greenhouse. But if you are in zone 10 or higher, this one is really a bargain.

The $1 will surely not pay me for my time of pulling them up and packaging them, trekking to the post office, and back. For sure depreciation on my car alone would be several times more than that, and my time is a lot more than that, but fellow forum members who will be happy with this bargain are simply priceless, so that's why I am doing this. Any takers?
JoeReal is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JoeReal
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors