View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 10:19 PM   #135 (permalink)
bigdog

Zone: 8b
Name: Frank
BananaBucks : 734,730
Said "Thanks" 212 Times
Was Thanked 1,787 Times in 502 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 131 Times
Send a message via AIM to bigdog Send a message via MSN to bigdog
Default Re: Explain your screen name.

Well, guess I'll chime in here! I used to work fast food for many years at a seafood restaurant called Captain D's (owned by Shoney's and most are in the SE USA) in Middle Tennessee. I bowled a whole bunch back in the early to mid-1990s, and one of the mechanics in the back who I was friends with named me "Bigfish." There was this stupid commercial on TV back then for Long John Silver's, a competitor of Captain D's, and a character known as "Bigfish." So, even though I tried to explain that Bigfish was a Long John's character, he wouldn't have any of it, lol. I was Bigfish ever since. For some reason, when I was picking out my screen name for this forum I went with "bigdog." Probably because of the Big Dog line of clothing (I'm 6'7"), which I love because their shirts fit me so well. Funny because this is the only forum or any online site with the moniker "bigdog." So there it is.

Rmplmnz...We used to get hammered on Rumple Minze and Goldschlager back in the day. Mix in some Jager in there and you had your self some "liquid cocaine" or liquid crack, whatever. Quick way to lose your mind!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To bigdog
Said thanks: