View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 08:28 AM   #31 (permalink)
damaclese
Living in Exile

Zone: 9 Mediterranean climate
Name: Paulo
BananaBucks : 283,749
Said "Thanks" 1,352 Times
Was Thanked 1,620 Times in 706 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 101 Times
Default Re: Quiz for Expert Member seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlturbo View Post
I think JP summed it up pretty good but I have to add something.

IF a person is THAT hung up on having an EXPERT designation on a banana board on the internet, and especially those that would try and get the designation in a shady manner, I REALLY think you need to get a REAL LIFE. It's a hobby for goodness sake. ANYONE that spends time on here knows who to ask if they have a serious question. Any kind of rating system does nothing but cause competition and for what??? A stupid designation. WHOOO WHOOO - look at me - I got an EXPERT BADGE. SO WHAT!!!!

Lets PLEASE GET BACK to BANANAS. Quit messing with the board, adding all this crazy stuff just because it can be done, etc. I for one don't live on here and I don't come on here nearly as much as I used to. This is the type of stuff that is driving the older members that came here just to talk bananas away.

Again just my worthless $.02 opinion.
Here! Here! and all give you $.04 for that Opinion lol!

damaclese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To damaclese
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors