View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 06:59 AM   #48 (permalink)
PR-Giants
Commercial Grower

BananaBucks : 969
Said "Thanks" 2,909 Times
Was Thanked 12,532 Times in 3,645 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3,204 Times
Default Re: Variegated Cold Hardy Bananas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles G. View Post
What would something like this cost?
I have no idea what something like that would retail for but it's highly desirable among retail sellers. I'm probably the least knowledgeable person on the forum when it comes to retail prices because my main interest is in the wholesale market.

If there are any retail sellers reading this that would like to purchase variegated bananas wholesale please message us at https://www.instagram.com/manini.mountain/

The reason why the wholesale prices for A'ea'e and Florida are so cheap is because they are very easy to mass produce and the variegation is fairly standard.

On the other hand the wholesale prices for Variegated Cold Hardy Bananas is very different because they are not as easy to mass produce and the variegation varies dramatically. A highly variegated specimen would have more value than a lightly variegated one, so many sellers for the most part don't even want to mess with the lightly variegated ones.

If I remember correctly, I sent you a lightly Variegated Cold Hardy Banana last year for free. How's it doing?

PR-Giants Photo Gallery

15,000+ Varieties

PR-Giants is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To PR-Giants
Said thanks: