View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 05:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
*Dearly Depotted*

Zone: 6A
Name: Mary
BananaBucks : 96,012
Said "Thanks" 607 Times
Was Thanked 442 Times in 301 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 8 Times
Hiya How about this..

I’ve had quite a few weird experiences with banana plants lately. First one was when I went over to look at my mekong giant. I wanted to see if it was starting to grow again from being covered over for winter. I noticed that some animal had dug up the ground where the plant was. The really weird part is the corm is gone! Do animals eat corms? Another weird one was my poor little Florida Variegated had died back to the soil line again. Only this time it didn’t grow back. The odd part is that what looked like grass came up out of the hole where the pseudo stem was suppose to be. Before I knew it I tons of the stuff growing in the pot. Has that ever happened to anyone before? Pretty crazy!

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors