View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 02:39 PM   #76 (permalink)
JaredZone9a

Zone: 9a
BananaBucks : 20,003
Said "Thanks" 410 Times
Was Thanked 159 Times in 107 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1 Times
Default Re: Looks like I may not receive my order from Florida Hill Nursery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashaeffer View Post
So...received my first Florida Hill order today two days early.

Zebrina

Siam Ruby

Packaged well, both bananas labeled

both "look" to be what I ordered.

At this point I will say it's a WIN and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Can't load pics here for some reason, but in gallery
Key word… “LOOK” to be what you ordered. I’d say the majority of reviews say that the guy cannot be trusted. It’s obvious that people on this forum feel the same way. The guy is not trustworthy.

I’ll never order from him again. I emailed him several times with no response. There’s no phone number to call. No customer service at all. What if you don’t get what you ordered…guess what…you’re screwed. Plain and simple.

He got me once because I didn’t read the reviews, but it won’t happen again. Be sure if that. Best of luck with your order and I hope it is what you ordered. I wouldn’t hold your breath.
JaredZone9a is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JaredZone9a

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors