View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 09:38 AM   #34 (permalink)
Valor_X

Zone: 9A
BananaBucks : 80,443
Said "Thanks" 1,203 Times
Was Thanked 1,275 Times in 489 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 44 Times
Default Re: Looks like I may not receive my order from Florida Hill Nursery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikemooreflorida View Post
Wellspring Gardens is an online nursery similar to FHN but with the best packaging ever (tape over soil so it cant spill, pots taped to box so they cant move and large air packets to take up the unused space) i've only gotten a few bananas from them and they are all agristarts but 100% correct so far with dwarf namwa, hua moa and dwarf orinoco. I've mainly used them for other fruit plants/trees and they are out of stock a lot. They also have real customer service and reply to emails quickly.
i'm in no way associated with them BTW.
Yeah I've also used Wellspring Gardens and have had great experiences with them. They tend to have different varieties available at different times of the year. This year I bought Thai Black and Veinte Cohol from them.

Last year I bought a ton of different varieties from them but I want to talk about everyones favorite 'nursery' banana... Blue Java

Last year when I bought it from them it was only $16 and now they are selling them for $80..... EIGHTY DOLLARS FOR A TC
At that price you might as well get a real pup from someone here or on Ebay.
Every other banana they sell is still around $15

Of course I still have yet to know if my $16 'Blue Java' is the real deal, but that's why I also ended up buying a real Blue Java pup from another banana enthusiast.

From Corm/Pup
Dwarf Cavendish ○ Super Dwarf Cavendish ○ Grand Nain ○ Niņo ○ Manzano ○ Raja Puri ○ Tall Namwah ○ Blue Java ○ 1000 Fingers ○ Praying Hands ○ Orinoco ○ Variegated Florida ○ PR Red ○ California Gold ○ FHIA-03 Sweetheart

Plantains
Puerto Rican Dwarf Plantain ○ African Rhino Horn

From TC
Truly Tiny ○ Manzano ○ "Blue Java" ○ Dwarf Namwah ○ Thai Black ○ Veinte Cohol
Valor_X is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Valor_X
Said thanks: