View Single Post
Old 08-28-2020, 03:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
mushtaq86

Name: Mushtaq
BananaBucks : 66,978
Said "Thanks" 2,706 Times
Was Thanked 819 Times in 380 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 46 Times
Default Re: I pulled out my Manzano.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best day View Post
Greenie, I don't appreciate your argumentative nature. This board is for discussion. Since you apparently know it all I don't know why you are here. Has it ever occurred to you that in a cooler climate the plant may grow different? That is the problem with thinking you know it all. You stop listening and stop learning.

Pitangadiego grows his Manzano in a very similar climate to mine and says he has the same experience. Bencelest grows Manzano in California and says they get to 12-14'. Interstingly I found an old post of yours where you say, "i prefer the manzano.The d. brazilian will will fruit anywhere from 8 to 10 ft while the manzano will hit about 12." I think you need to make up your mind.

Brazilian or Manzano?

Bill
Hi Bill

We are all on this forum, because we love growing bananas, Rene AKA Greenie, has been on this forum, from the beginning and has a lot of experience growing bananas, not too mentioned he is one of the nicest people that you'll ever meet and will always help where he can. Bananas.org is what it is today, because of the hard work people like Rene have put into this forum.

With the Covid 19 pandemic this year, I thought everyone would have the Love Thy Neighbour attitude on this forum.

Last edited by mushtaq86 : 08-28-2020 at 03:14 PM.
mushtaq86 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mushtaq86
Said thanks: