View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 12:47 AM   #12 (permalink)
justaguywithabanana

BananaBucks : 301
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Fruit Fuel 16-8-24 2018 UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy banana View Post
Not that I am planning on switching over to the fertilizer business, but I love the product developed by our now retired bananas.org member Richard so much that I have put in a new production order and an entire pallet arrived yesterday. The formula is still the same, but new in 2018 is the addition of an anti-caking component to enhance the product and to make it even easier to dissolve in water.
I am continuing to offer it to bananas.org members for $15 per #5 bag plus the actual cost of USPS flat rate shipping.
USPS flat rate shipping prices:
One bag will fit in a padded USPS flat rate envelope which is $7.25, two bags (maximum 3 bags with my ingenuity) will fit in a medium size USPS flat rate shipping box for $13.65). PayPal or Apple Pay required.
March 13, 2019: Updated USPS shipping costs: One bag will fit in a padded USPS flat rate envelope which is $8, two bags (maximum 3 bags with my ingenuity) will fit in a medium size USPS flat rate shipping box for $14.35. PayPal or Apple Pay required.
So glad I found this site! Sent you a PM.
justaguywithabanana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To justaguywithabanana
Said thanks: