View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 03:44 PM   #37 (permalink)
Mudturkle

Zone: 8b, and also 9b
Name: Mudturkle
BananaBucks : 15,556
Said "Thanks" 304 Times
Was Thanked 285 Times in 107 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 4 Times
Default Re: bananapups.com, tytailors fe'i aiuri tc's

How is everyone's Fei looking now? Mine is kinda sad. First it was hot and dry, then it started raining everyday. When it was hot and dry I buried the pot in the ground so that it wouldn't dry out too much. Then when it started raining everyday I was busy and forgot about it until cold threatened and my wife reminded me to do some sort of winter protection. So I brought the pot in the house, but I noticed that it had gotten *too wet* and wasn't happy. So I repotted it into a bigger pot hoping it would let it dry out. All of the new material in the pot was *dry* and I resisted the urge to water. An old leaf died, but it was unrolling a new one, so I thought OK. But after the new leaf almost finished unrolling it started looking droopy. And I don't see a new leaf forming yet. I'm getting worried. How can I know if it needs water? Do I need to unpot it, check the roots, and maybe put it it a smaller pot? Help!
Central Texas Zone 8B and Gulf Coast zone 9B: Raja Puri, Dw. Brazilian, Dw. Orinoco, Dw. NamWah, Manzano, Goldfinger?, Dw. Cavendish, Dw. Green?, Dw. Red? Dw. Iholena, Patupi, Tigua, Veinte Cohol, Misi Luki, FHIA-21 (so far).

Last edited by Mudturkle : 12-12-2018 at 03:46 PM. Reason: needs (not need)
Mudturkle is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Mudturkle
Said thanks: