View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 09:07 AM   #262 (permalink)
HMelendez
The Banana Gang Enforcer

Zone: 10B-11
BananaBucks : 193,039
Said "Thanks" 11,104 Times
Was Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,618 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 737 Times
Default Re: An Update Of My Latest Nana Plants 2018!

*****An Update!*****

TC Seedlings keep growing nicely!.....I will switch them to bigger pots and remove the clear dome enclosure soon!....They are hardy enough!....

Picture from 11/19/2018.....

Finally, Praying Hands positioned down the flower!....As part of The Saba Subgroup, Praying Hands flower is huge!....

Pictures from 11/21/2018.....

Dwarf Niño should be flowering soon!....Dwarf Niño main plant approx. 9 1/2 ft. tall right now!....Dwarf Niño biggest pup it’s growing in an amazing rate, following the main Dwarf Niño plant close enough!....

Pictures from 11/21/2018....

Red Kru with beautiful and amazing bio colors!.....What a stunning Nana Variety!....She keeps growing nicely!.....

Pictures from 11/13/2018....

Wooohoooo!.....My latest acquisition!......Musa Señorita/40 Days Nana (AA Subgroup)......This thing it's growing in a amazing rate!.....It's one of the fastest Nana Variety that I ever grow/grown!....Just amazing!.....Currently, she is pushing out the second leaf!....

Pictures of Musa Señorita/40 Days (Cuarenta Dias) Nana courtesy of (from) The Farmer's Handbook on Introduced and Local Banana Cultivars in the Philippines....

Pictures of Musa Señorita/40 Days (Cuarenta Dias) Nana from 11/21/2018....

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!......

*****An Update is coming soon!*****