View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
NZBanana

Zone: 10a
BananaBucks : 1,802
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Musa ornata "Milky Way" heading toward extinction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton3666 View Post
Hi members,
Seven past years later and I still did not got seeds or cultured tissues of musa ornata "Milk Way" !

Worst is the bad person Amanda (alemily) I asked the person to send me the fresh seeds of "Milky Way", but the person made an excuse by said " I do not ship seeds outside USA"
I got very angry with Amanda and told Amanda about I had been waited for 17 past years for seeds to be available to me and "Milky Way" were the most difficult plants for both USA people and people outside USA, to look for and to get, and Amanda did not listened to me and said the same excuse "I do not ship seeds outside USA"
This upset me very much, after waited for 17 past years for seeds / cultured tissues of "Milky Way" to be available to me.
Seed for Musa ornata should be fine to send. I checked the MPI Biosecurity Index and they are fine for import into New Zealand. Did you ever manage to get any? Strange that they would not ship seed to you! I'm keen to purchase a pup. I see there is a person on ebay selling seeds as well.

LoveMyPlants

New Zealand:*** *04*2420001 / Int +64*4*2420001
NZBanana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To NZBanana