View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 02:47 PM   #39 (permalink)
sputinc7

Zone: 9b
Name: Steve
BananaBucks : 101,699
Said "Thanks" 352 Times
Was Thanked 2,430 Times in 971 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 295 Times
Default Re: An Update Of My Latest Nana Plants 2018!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMelendez View Post
*****Latest Nana Update!*****

Tu'u Ghia just opened/unrolled a new leaf!....She keeps growing fast!.....

Tu'u Ghia pictures taken on 04/24/2018....

*****I started transplanting the rest of the Nanas in pots to the ground!*****Thanks to my bro's Ty and Mark, who sent me very nice size plants/corms....As the Tu'u Ghia, I used the same procedures for the rest of the Nanas in pots when transplanting them....bleach on the transplanting hole, pool filter silica coarse sand, etc.....

Dwarf Nino transplanted to the ground on 04/19/2018....Nice size rootball!....

Dwarf Brazilian transplanted to the ground on 04/19/2018....Big size rootball!....

Paggi (GM Subgroup) transplanted to the ground on 04/24/2018....Nice size rootball!....Also, Paggi has 2 pups!...Definetely a Nana pup making machine!....Amazing!....

Woohoo!....Finally, the 3 amigos transplanted to the ground!....Dwarf Nino, Dwarf Brazilian and Paggi!....More Nanas to come!.....

*****An update is coming soon!*****
Maybe it's just me, but I had Paggi and mysore at the same time and nobody was eating the Mysore because the Paggi was so good. I don't even know what it tastes like fully yellow, none ever lasted that long. As soon as they fell off the bunch of their own accord, they were munched. Just wait until you taste it. Congrats on getting her into the earth.

https://sputinc7.wixsite.com/covwc

Varieties I supposedly bought: Manzano, Cavendish, Blue Java, Sweetheart, and Gros Michel.
What it seems I actually have: Brazilian, Cavendish, Namwah, Dwarf Red, Gros Michel, Pisang Ceylon, Veinte Cohol and SH 3640, and American Goldfinger. FHIA 1, Paggi and FHIA 17... Always room for one more.
sputinc7 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To sputinc7
Said thanks: