View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 08:51 PM   #435 (permalink)
harveyc
Been nuts, gone bananas

Zone: 9b
Name: Harvey
BananaBucks : 263,115
Said "Thanks" 6,024 Times
Was Thanked 4,453 Times in 1,894 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,785 Times
Default Re: Climate change hoax exposed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoese View Post
There was a good reason, nothing stupid about it. 100% their right to do as they wish.
Their reason for doing so is stupid and to celebrate their decision is stupid and to disagree with it being stupid is stupid. Got it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoese View Post
And goody for you using solar. If I could afford to install it I would. Does that make me a bad guy and you a savior, cause that's the way you framed it.
That is not the way I framed it, maybe you're feeling guilty or something. People that think GCC is a serious problem should be doing whatever they can. If they can't afford solar, then they should be doing whatever else they can. Giving up meat can help (I've not done that) raising meet and transporting it, etc. takes a lot of emergy and produces a lot of methane that is more harmful than CO2, supposedly. Someone like Al Gore that has a huge house and private jet has a very big carbon footprint which seems contrary to the actions that he says is needed to stop GCC. He cries would have a lot more credence if he put his foot where his mouth is.