View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
jbyrd88888
░▒▓█ Јustin █▓▒░

Zone: 7-J
Name: Justin
BananaBucks : 40,633
Said "Thanks" 2,104 Times
Was Thanked 971 Times in 371 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 236 Times
Default Everything's ready for winter

Sooooo I have finally got my new greenhouse installed and functioning properly and just took all my plants out of my pond and draped and leaf-net across the top.

Then I transferred a piece of each plant in my outside pond and put them in my newest pond inside my greenhouse!
I also threw about 30 goldfish in there. This is the same water I am watering all my plants with. I fill it up from water from my pond, not tap water.

white/blue/pink flower lilly-pads, parrots feather, 3 different cattails, Iris, and a couple other cool plants people with closed-minds would call weeds yeah check out my manly work shoes (no shoe-strings=more work)

But all my Nanas are doing very well in this greenhouse! My Goldfinger has definitely taken OFF! Only 1.5" diameter P-stem but beautiful!

All are getting plenty of light and nutrients!

I'm hoping to plant MOST of my nanas in this area (between the stones, about 15' away from the sun-room)

And in front of the sun-room I will plant multiple different Elephant ears and flowers. This whole area was poorly managed this year and morning glories took over and spiders moved in and was sloppy kept.

This area gets full sunlight all day

Got the garden tilled-up and a nice size burn pile waiting. I had a smaller garden this year. 3 types of tomatoes okra, squash, cucumber, cantaloup that's it. I usually have beans, lettuce, potatoes, other squash......

Almost forgot. . . I'll give y'all a peek at the elephant ears thriving.

THANKS for checking me out!

jbyrd88888 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To jbyrd88888
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors