View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Chance1945

Zone: 9
Name: Terry
BananaBucks : 79,335
Said "Thanks" 140 Times
Was Thanked 220 Times in 129 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 58 Times
Default Re: Ornatas for pickup, Mobile Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by coast crab View Post
Nope, no vendors. Have you been to the sales before? Top notch, nothing like it anywhere for miles. Barbie works her butt off, as do MANY others. I give them a lot of the oddball stuff I come up with to propagate at the greenhouse and sell, a couple of Japanese woodland perennials and a cool, big evergreen hydrangea this spring.

What gingers do you have?
No, I'v never been to the show here. I've only been here for a couple of years. I moved over from Pensacola. (I'm originally from Birmingham) But, I do plan on going this year.

I've got dozens of gingers. I've got alpinia, hedychium, Costus, Curcuma, Kaempferia, Globba, Zingiber. They'll be on my web site, which I hope to get launched this week.

I hope I can find................well, I'm having a senior moment.....can't thing of the name of the hydrangea that I want and hope they'll have at the sale. It's the one that grows wild. I'm kind of into planting native plants. I found some native azaleas and I've ordered some dogwood, a sourwood (one of my favorite trees) and several others, including redbud.
Chance1945 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Chance1945
Said thanks: