View Single Post
Old 06-03-2011, 11:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
ron_mcb
PlantamAAn

Zone: 8
BananaBucks : 76,335
Said "Thanks" 396 Times
Was Thanked 492 Times in 241 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 25 Times
Default Re: viente cohol in Ga.

here a little update on my veinte cohole experiment.
its funny thinking back on the trouble i had even getting my hands on one to grow its like most of the people who had them were in charge of protecting a national treasure. i had to resort to the nice thai sellers to get one. then to be the safe side i was able to find someone here nice enough to trade with me.

it got severely beaten down by an unfortunate chain of events. i think i would have pups if i had the cohol spread out in more than one place.

unless people were a little more diligent in spreading these things out and letting everyone get a chance to experiment and learn more about these things or unless someone on the board is able to grow them and keep a large pool of them and propagate them, then the members will be forced to go to one of only a few sources.. that's fine if you guys like to drop the money that the average seller wants every year to experiment with them. to be honest the current rate and availability kinda sucks.
ok this may sound evil to some people but im not trying to screw with anyone's business but if i had any pups i would have traded every one of them for something i didnt have... thats just me. in the end people will still buy plants and decide who they want to deal with for whatever reason.

its such a bother to buy this plant right now no matter what source i look at.. i dont think i will go thru the process of obtaining another pup just yet.. i will concentrate on growing other things for now.

Last edited by ron_mcb : 06-03-2011 at 12:13 PM. Reason: spelling
ron_mcb is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To ron_mcb
Said thanks:

Newest Classified Listings
Orinoco sword sucker

Random Classified Listings
Orinoco sword sucker