View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
raggedyredhead

Zone: zone7
Name: raggedy
BananaBucks : 38,281
Said "Thanks" 27 Times
Was Thanked 129 Times in 74 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 29 Times
Hiya Re: Kudos To Florida Hills Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee_greg View Post
I really think the situation had nothing to do with the nursery and the plants it was another problem.I am having good luck with my banana and canna from Florida Hills there growing real nice better than some I got from ebay for me most TCs I bought on ebay all died except the two namwahs they grew fast I got them from a guy who sales orchads on ebay and the two tc tye blacks I got from briansbotanicals he always has good plants I usally buy from members here on the org and always received big nice plants and lowes I found some great plants there.And the reason I tried Florida hills was for the canna it is a white one I been wanting and they had it while I was at it I ordered a banana plant too. Wow I better shut up im rambling on ! Must be the allergy pill.
Hey Greg, it's easy to ramble about plants. I probably drive my family nuts.
every time they come over I show off my newest plants and talk non stop about them. I can just see my kids rolling thier eyes behind my back. But, that's OK, I have a right to be a little crazy. I raised them, didn't I.
BTW I'm waiting for Ensete Maurell to come. I ordered two, I think they will come in tomorrows mail. I can't wait.
raggedyredhead is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To raggedyredhead
Said thanks: