Thread: Dwarf Brazilian
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 10:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
Rmplmnz
Banana Patch Attendent

Zone: 10
Name: Rmplmnz
BananaBucks : 117,725
Said "Thanks" 2,246 Times
Was Thanked 2,348 Times in 636 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 36 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveE View Post

I know that hurt.

Unfortunately thats the view many of us have every winter.
Well this was a little different..I have spent the last six months cutting down trees...20' Macadamia Nut tree.....20' Strawberry Trees..bearing cocounut Palms..... and oh so many other tropical trees that I have planted the last 18 or so years (being a member of the Rare Fruit Clubs and traveling).....I have Never lost a single plant to the cold in all my years...plenty of other crazy reasons...Hurricanes...Tropical Storms...Stupid Gardening ideas....this winter was a different climate....

I am totally empathetic to what the majority of the members go through...and that is one of the many reasons that I have shared 100's of corms for free or close to free with so many members....

But in any case...thanks for sharing my pain....

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Dave,
San Antonio is a nice City...another member posted some nice banana pics from the River-walk area some time back...can't recall where they are on the board.

A large group of us from Tampa and St Augustine ran the Inaugural San Antonio Rock N' Roll marathon in 2008, very nice time had by all!

If you are ever in Tampa stop by.

Last edited by LilRaverBoi : 07-18-2010 at 03:32 PM. Reason: Consecutive Posts Merged
Rmplmnz is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Rmplmnz
Said thanks: