View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 01:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
bananahusker

Zone: Zone 5
BananaBucks : 6,425
Said "Thanks" 5 Times
Was Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Fungus in my Ice Cream?

I purchased an Ice cream banana from e-bay this spring. It was healthy and doing fine ( a little sun stroke when moved outside). It is currently outside in a container and is about 2.5 feet high. Last month after a cool spell a new leaf was slow to open and had some wilted spots. Currently the old leaves are turning yellow then brown, faster than the new leaves grow and open. The last few leaves have been healthy but are turning brown on the edges. I wish to get this plant healthy before i move it inside for the winter. Is this a fungus or mites, or soil/nutriants problem?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DVC00073.JPG (451.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg DVC00074.JPG (445.1 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg DVC00075.JPG (458.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg DVC00076.JPG (465.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg DVC00077.JPG (461.9 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by bananahusker : 09-16-2009 at 09:19 AM.
bananahusker is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To bananahusker

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors