View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 03:18 PM   #34 (permalink)
momoese
Banana grower

Zone: zone 10
BananaBucks : 11,990
Said "Thanks" 3,747 Times
Was Thanked 10,885 Times in 3,309 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 728 Times
Default Re: South Florida Bamboo Farm

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmb74 View Post
that link is just a slick marketing campaign by National Merchant Bankcard. I have been using paypal since I don't know... forever. Never had an issue! Any giant company such as Paypal or ebay you are going to be able to find a story about someone having a problem and one time or another... but that site you qouted everything links back to postings on the same site!!!! Most people get their paypal locked up because of other people putting in a complaint or 2 many people putting a request for their money back...
Martin, I don't know this person and just to be clear I'm not defending him, but I do understand the issue that can happen when using Paypal. I've spent many years selling on ebay and have heard about the Paypal horror stories for a very long time. The Paypal Sucks website is legit and has been around as long as I can remember. I've had friends have their accounts frozen from just one dispute, which then creates a chain reaction that's very frustrating and time consuming to deal with. I happen to know for fact that some of these disputes that ended in frozen accounts were not the vendors fault.
momoese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To momoese