View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
palmpje

Zone: Zone 8
Name: Palmpje
BananaBucks : 24,705
Said "Thanks" 1 Times
Was Thanked 70 Times in 33 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Wish me good luck

Kim,

Actually almost all the family of my wife resides there. So it will be not the last time that I will go there. It will at least take another year tough, so i hope to have some nice results.

Jack, You can call me palmpje. Thanks for the nice reply ! I'm happy to share my name in private messages, but i don't like it to be on the internet. My name is quiet unique, and i don't like my life to be an open book for every google crazy privacy invader. Hope you understand me

I already posted a little picture in the gallery of 2 corms that i planted, but that doesn't say very much. I will soon take the time to post pictures and share my holiday experience with you guys.

I have a contact with a banana farmer back there, he could tell me more about rulo and the rest ( real names etc ) So let's cross our fingers.

I will be happy to share corms with all European members if I can propagate them. Everybody that haves interest in that can contact me in private.

1Dalmatiansoap (all ?)
2Jack Daw ( rulo ? )

Ofcourse succes isn't guaranteed, because they are still sitting in the garden, not doing very much. Except one of the plantains started to grow a bit ( i noticed that today)

When it get too cold ( oktober ~ november ) I will bring them all inside. Don't want too lose any precious corm. However i will have to deal with my wife killing me for that . You see, my wife isn't a plant-loving-person.

Click for Rijsel, Frankrijk Forecast
palmpje is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To palmpje
Said thanks: