Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 04:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jack Daw
I think with my banana ;)

Zone: Dfa (Köppen-geiger) <-> 7b/8a? (USDA)
Name: Jack
BananaBucks : 209,345
Said "Thanks" 2,771 Times
Was Thanked 2,461 Times in 1,355 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 383 Times
Exclamation Re: Rant

damaclese: Paulo, you are writting too long posts. I'm not strong enough (emotionally, spiritually, ...) to read them til the end. As I guess you didn't appeal to me in the original post, I would like to come to your defense.

Sorry that this will be so long: BLA BLA BLA...

So let's not argue here (everyone), don't give people a chance to be mad. We are all here because in some way, we like to grow the same thing - bananas. And if someone doesn't want to interact with others, it's his/her choice.
You don't have to accept it as an opinion/choice, but you should learn to respect it and don't judge people.

And those who posted their first post in week(s) to this thread should really think about why they joined here in the first place. The forum is free to view even if you're not logged in/registered.

jjjankovsky: I would very much like to help you, but the fact that I haven't answered to your question is, that I either didn't notice it or don't know the answer. It might as well be possible, that no-one knows the answer.
In the end, we all are (I think there's no exception) just banana growing hobbyists, not professional, university educated agricltural engineers with banana plantain growing specialization.

Peace.

Zeitgeist - Corporatocracy 101 (~2hrs)

Zeitgeist - Moving Forward (~2.5hrs)

Last edited by Jack Daw : 08-05-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Jack Daw is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Jack Daw