Thread: Rant
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
damaclese
Living in Exile

Zone: 9 Mediterranean climate
Name: Paulo
BananaBucks : 283,494
Said "Thanks" 1,352 Times
Was Thanked 1,620 Times in 706 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 101 Times
Default Re: Rant

maybe i should say a word or two about were I'm coming from. first off no one should feel specifically that my thread is pointed directly to them or any one for that fact. maybe I'm being mean i don't know for sure. iv been a member here for some time. only a few people ever comment on my threads. mostly i just tell people what I'm up to. i don't ask that many question because i read the other members threads and get most of my answers from them. however i live out in the desert south west in Las Vegas. theirs not many Banana growers here only a few. i feel some what isolated here. I'm originally from the Kansas City area as such i like community spirit I'm Midwestern to the core. i love people and i want to communicate and have others communicate with me. recently my Dog died now for most of you thats probably not a big deal. but for me its been a devastating experience. again i feel isolated so maybe I'm guilty of wanting more from people then they can give. i need this contact its important to belong some were. i love gardening and i like the kind of people that garden so the org is a natural for me. so when i post thread and i see that in one case over 1200 people have looked at my thread and only 4 ever cared to comment. that makes me feel like I'm either nuts people are laughing at me or don't feel what we are discussing is important. i feel bad about that. its just one example there are numerous so being that I'm a bit down i wanted to start fresh and find out whats on your alls mind. so i did use a stile of communication that was a bit provocative. but all say this it defiantly worked you came alive even if it was out of a sense that you were being singled out. which you where not. i think most of the people i was talking about still have not commented on this thread. i don't believe they ever will. you see I'm one of the people that are singled out as being a maul content most of the time because i want things to be better. i want ever one to get what they need and to be fulfilled as much as possible. with out diving of in to a hole nother subject We as Americans cannot go on this way any longer. we don't treat each other with respect any more. so life is tough. we shy away we don't comment we just act like passive voyeurs reading other peoples threads but never really giving of are selves. so i ask again why are we here? if its not to interact. now i hope no one thinks that this is about them specifically its not. if your still think it is then your just looking for a fight were there is nun

I may not agree with you all all the time. hell I'm even wiling to admit that theres people here i don't particularly like. but i will never just sit back and passively take from you with out giving of my self back. it my promise and my commitment as a fellow traveler on this plant. i only hope that in the past present an future that i never give the impression that i don't want to hear from you because i unequivocally do. i don't care how small a comment you want to make all always take you seriously. i will always answer you honestly and from my hart .
and to the best of my abilities i will always share my Bananas with any one that asks. its just good manners!

thats were I'm coming from thanks for letting me rant. it was vary Cathartic for me i feel allot better knowing that you all know what I'm going threw.
Paulo

PS for those of your that are new its important for me to explain that i have dyslexia so some of my wighting mite be a tad difficult to read and for this i am sorry

damaclese is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To damaclese
Said thanks: