View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
alexizhere19
My Thumbs are Golden

Zone: 8a
Name: alex
BananaBucks : 38,123
Said "Thanks" 184 Times
Was Thanked 189 Times in 92 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 249 Times
Default Re: Mason Bees!!! Mason Bees!!! Dreaming of Mason Bees!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickitikkitavi View Post
Everyone should want the bees my friend! lol I like the response from the San Diego person about them being in telephone poles. Encouraging. I, too, would be a San Diegan if not for a life changing event. My former partner and I helped close a major crack house accidently many years ago. We had 13 varieties of bananas at about 36th and Meade. This was one block north of El Cajon Blvd. We had STREETWALKERS with lots of cash buying our stuff. Their pagers would go off and we would hear 'SOMEBODY WANTS ME!!!' and they would skurry across the street to the payphone to do biz.

Nope. No response on the agristarts ad. Portland Oregon has one of the most active craigslist sites on this Earth. Kinda surprised that I didn't!

It's okay. Turns out that minimum of 1/3 of 72 is all that they do - with extra charge for this priviledge. No worries. All good things in good time. There may be a nursery license in my future... someday.

I love bees and would like to have them, but i'm allergic so i just learn to live with them in the garden. Round' here local honey is a major thing, you see it everywhere. Is there not any way around the tax ID thing, I'd love to split a tray with ya. Open you up one them unique plant nurseries. Thats what I want to do.

BTW did you see the banana DUI thing. Not promoting the drinking and drivin' but it is a funny combo. i did it before and didn't notice it

woo woo woo in the county jail

just a good ole boy never meanin no harm
alexizhere19 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To alexizhere19
Sponsors