View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #16 (permalink)
chong

Zone: 8-9
Name: Chong
BananaBucks : 97,250
Said "Thanks" 1,309 Times
Was Thanked 1,702 Times in 759 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 991 Times
Default Re: Come on, people now

Harvey just needs to chill, though I think all of these references to his age may be getting to him. So, I would suggest that we keep doing it until he actually knows that he’s old! Kidding aside, he’s just reeling from the sad exchanges from another thread and was hoping that we could just all make fun of each other and not get involved in saving the world for a while. At least in this thread.

I remember when Dean Martin roasted Sammy Davis, Jr., Sammy said towards the end of the show, almost in tears, how happy he was that his friends “insulted” him the way they did because he realized that they were his true friends. Being a star has made it possible for him to get insulted in places where the average "Negro" could never hope to go and get insulted.

Only thing is, you’re not insulting me by calling me old – BECAUSE I AM ! ! ! ! HA! HA! (I don't know about the farting dust, though. What is that?)
chong is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To chong
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors