View Single Post
Old 08-18-2005, 06:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
JoeReal

BananaBucks : 406,734
Said "Thanks" 108 Times
Was Thanked 474 Times in 228 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 16 Times
Default Dwarf Namwah Corm anyone?

I have a medium sized corm from a recently harvested Dwarf Namwah. It is about 6-8 lbs in weight. I took 2 pups from it to be planted side by side with the Namwah Pearl. It has at least one small SWORD sucker pup coming out. I will dig this out and ship to anyone interested. Price is $12.00 plus actual shipping cost. Will dig this out this coming Sunday, Aug 21 and will ship it on Monday to any buyer interested. If no one is interested, I will give it out to a friend. PM if you want to buy the corm.

For those who are more experienced, you can actually split the corm so that it has an "eye" per section, and each section will grow to a banana plant. Or simply plant the corm and many pups will come out.

Last edited by JoeReal : 08-18-2005 at 06:48 PM.
JoeReal is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JoeReal

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors