View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 06:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
ptktam

BananaBucks : 5,394
Said "Thanks" 3 Times
Was Thanked 19 Times in 4 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Joy Banana skin cures itchiness

I like to share with you my experience. During winter, my skin gets dry and I feel itchy. In the past years, I used various medicine, such as the Hydrocortisone anti-itch cream. Last month, I learnt from my friend that I can rub the itchy areas with the INSIDE of the banana skin. I applied this method three times a day, and the itchiness is cured in a few days. By the way I did not wash the infected areas after applying the banana skin. I recently also learnt that from friends that the banana skin also cures other skin problems, including insect bites, rashes, eczema, and even the herpes simplex virus infection of the skin! Good to try because it seems to be natural curing without side effects.
ptktam is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To ptktam
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors