View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
harveyc
Been nuts, gone bananas

Zone: 9b
Name: Harvey
BananaBucks : 264,759
Said "Thanks" 6,024 Times
Was Thanked 4,454 Times in 1,894 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,785 Times
Default Re: Wow! What More Can I Ask For . . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong View Post
Thanks Harvey,
And Congratulations to you, also!!!!! I don't know if you're bragging or complaining about not getting any plant gifts. For all we know, the non-plant gift you got might be a Ferrari Testarossa! I'd trade all my plants for that - without of course, "mi Señorita linda."

Our greenhouse is 12ft X 21ft X 16ft tall. It is part of the house on the Southeast corner. I haven't taken any photos of it because it is in a state of disarray from my extended absences during the FEMA disaster assignments. If you click on the "Find me on the Map" button under my avatar, and zoom in at the highest zoom, you will find my home which has a blue roof.

Thanks again.

Chong
Hi Chong, thanks. No complaints as my wife has not complained with my own purchases and we're in the mode of trying to pay off our mortgage now, so no Ferrari is on the horizon.

When did you say your next FEMA assignment is? I see where you are at and may drop by to take care of things in your absence! Just joking! LOL

Mine greenhouse is a little smaller than yours (12' x 16' x 12' high sides with 16' peak) and also thought of one of those HF greenhouses. I see they raised the price slightly to $619 when on sale (sale ended yesterday and also had a 15% coupon). I know of a few people with it and they seem pretty satisfied with it, though it's too short for big bananas.

I hope the Senorita gets more widely distributed soon as I'd like to try it, though I really would like Benny to get one before me since it means much more to him.

Best wishes for success!