Thread: phone call...
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
mskitty38583
banana junkie

Zone: 7b
Name: mskitty
BananaBucks : 188,511
Said "Thanks" 82 Times
Was Thanked 890 Times in 617 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 136 Times
Default phone call...

i put my musella lasiocarpa, saba and orinoco( these are my big nana trees) outside a few days ago to get them used to the outside conditions. my dad calls me today and tells me one of the bus drivers wants a nana tree. i said tell him to go to the nursery.( i only share with a few people..lol!) my dad told him thats what i would say and the guy told my dad," i dont want to go to the nursery...i want one of hers, and that hes willing to pay for one." so i told my dad to tell him to come see me in a few days and we can discuss what kind he wants. what is a person to do? hummmm. LOL! i told my mom i only had 3 basjoo pups and 2 were spoken for.then she chimes in and says," i want the last basjoo pup." i didnt bother to tell anyone that i have 3 d.oronico pups and one of those is spoken for. ok so now at the school bus terminal, everyone up there is calling me,"the banana lady." this is so cool. i guess that bananas are more addictive then i ever thought possible. my mom told me dont you give it away for free....well duh! i just might have to sell him one.... to finance an order i have waiting.

mskitty38583 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mskitty38583

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors