View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 07:33 AM   #345 (permalink)
mskitty38583
banana junkie

Zone: 7b
Name: mskitty
BananaBucks : 189,757
Said "Thanks" 82 Times
Was Thanked 890 Times in 617 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 136 Times
Default Re: What did you plant today (other plants)?

i said i dont like to eat them...i didnt say i dont want to grow them. LOL! my mom and my youngest daughter love lemons. i love the smell of lemons,(i buy comet cleaner w/ lemon and my dishwashing soap has a lemony smell) but i used to eat them like apples when i was about 11-13 yrs old. i ended up with stomach problems. i would eat about 7 a day. that is so very funny richard. i got my m. palm at walleyworld last fall and the mad. dragon tree i got at lowes last winter. it was one of the last 4 they had. i tell you what, you plant a m. palm in your yard, it makes a statement. i walked out the front door this morning and wow, it was right there. i knew it would be dramitic, but then again wow! i have run out of room in the front yard to plant anything. i might have room for one more, "something", but after that im done in the front. and ive started on the left side of the house. i still havent planted my pony tail palm yet, dont know where she is going. lol!

mskitty38583 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mskitty38583