View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 02:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Foxhound

Zone: Zone 9
Name: Fox
BananaBucks : 1,215
Said "Thanks" 156 Times
Was Thanked 51 Times in 30 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2 Times
Hiya Non-Harmful Insecticide

Hello banana friends!

I'm starting to run into a bit of an issue with small flying insects and wasps and hornets that seem to be attracted to the plant due to the before mentioned insects/bugs, and the perspiration of the plant. (food and water, I get it)

But while the wasps are annoying, the smaller flying and tiny crawling bugs are my biggest worry.

The gnats have appeared due to the close proximity of my compost bucket. There are many bugs in there.

But I was wondering, and to get to my final point, I'm looking for some kind of spray that will keep my plants safe and (mostly) free of bugs. (I know 100% is impossible) and also will not negatively effect the growth of the plant.

I love my nana babies, so I just want them to feel safe.
Foxhound is online now   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Foxhound
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors