View Single Post
Old 11-04-2023, 05:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bananas are herbs12837372

BananaBucks : 2,477
Said "Thanks" 46 Times
Was Thanked 25 Times in 16 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Joy Super tall tree super small fruits

Hello,

I have passed a banana tree on the street many times it seemed to be about 25-30 feet tall and was in a giant cluster one plant had a very tiny flower about the size of two phones next to each other. The banana had some fruit growing in different directions and was green flower was red and purple. The fruit was what surprised me at the size of 2-3 inches! The stem was huge and green. Stem was like 40-50 inches in a circle. Had some ripped leaves so not wind tolerant and in Southern California. I HAVE NO PHOTOS OF IT plus I don’t know how to put them up still my fourth post.

I don’t know why but Bananas just seem so appealing,
it is kind of is making me go bananas!
Bananas are herbs12837372 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Bananas are herbs12837372
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors