View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Best day

Zone: 10B
BananaBucks : 66,454
Said "Thanks" 12 Times
Was Thanked 678 Times in 253 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 2 Times
Default Variegated Florida Plant for sale

Hi all, I have several Variegated Florida banana plants for sale. It is about 3 feet tall. Including the pot with the leaves pushed up (to fit in a box) it is almost 5 feet tall. It will be shipped in a 4 foot long box. So some of the leaves will have to be trimmed. It will be shipped in the pot. It is growing in a soilless media. This is not a freshly removed pup but a fully rooted plant. $200 plus shipping. Or local pickup. I’m in Long Beach, CA.

Pictures are too hard to post on this forum. For pictures you can see my post under for sale on tropicalfruitforum.com or you can message me with your cell number. I will then text you some pictures.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited by Best day : 08-09-2023 at 03:42 PM.
Best day is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Best day
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors