View Single Post
Old 07-14-2022, 10:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
hdynad

Zone: 7
Name: Darla
BananaBucks : 55,067
Said "Thanks" 1,769 Times
Was Thanked 797 Times in 318 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 53 Times
Default Re: Beware of Rip Offs from Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronTT View Post
I just wanted everyone to know to beware of certain people, who will send you the wrong banana, or simply not pay, in order to get what they want. I have had two bad experiences so far here on bananas.org. The first person surprised me, being she is a regular member here, but I have gotten nothing but bs and excuses from her. That person is Hdynad. We did a trade a while back where I gave her an authentic Black Thai in return for a so called DM highgate. Well she sent me an dwarf Orinoco, and then proceeded to lie lie lie about it. She claimed she got it from Keith and is proven, despite it looking nothing like highgate. I contacted her and assumed the better for her, thinking perhaps she mixed up a pup when she sent it. However, she claimed it is the real thing despite it being completely green, and identical to an Orinoco. She swore its real, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt and waited for it to flower to confirm. Well, this year it flowered and its just what I thought it is, a dwarf Orinoco. So now its obvious she is lying, and has refused to do anything more but send me another D. Orinoco. So traders beware!

Th other person is another I am surprised about. I sent this person 2 tall orinocos, and they have yet to make payment. I figured since this person has clout on here, they would pay, so I sent them right out. I am not going to reveal who it is yet, just in case of possible sickness, or something serious that came up. Its been 2 weeks, and if payment is not made soon, then I will reveal who they are.

Folks, if your going to do business here, keep your effing word. People better be lucky I am not crazy enough to show up at your doorstep.

I after reading this I hesitated as to even respond. I have been a member of Bannanas.org for quite a while. I have purchase from less than a hand full of people since the beginning and every one of them has sent me a true to variety banana including the DGMH sent from Keith. I don't even grow Orinoco. I have sold countless real blue Java and other banana varieties mostly local and by request 0nly so you can see 1st hand the mother plant and fruit. I am not going to get into a debate, and don't know what happened on that end and as for thai black I ordered off eBay from one of the org members of which I will not mention that sells on line. I have had noting but positive experiences here and it saddens me with the lashing out.not once has anybody ever said anything negative about their dealings and I am appalled by the lashing out. My work has kept me busy and I have no time to devote to surfing the thread as much as I use to . I will continue my friendships and connections that I have developed through the org. but that is it. this will more that likely be my last post on this thread. i wish everybody happy growing,
sincerely,

Darla
Currently growing, , DGM Highgate, Blue Java, Dwarf Red, Dwarf Brazilian , Ensete Glaucum, Pitogo, Hoa Moa, Raja Puri, Thai Black, VG Chaing Rai, Manzano, Praying Hands. Yunnan, Hawiaan Crown, Dwarf Red Plantain
hdynad is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To hdynad