Thread: Salt
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2021, 01:36 PM   #1 (permalink)
Salty Yard

BananaBucks : 246
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Pinwheel Salt

I live in Florida zone 8b-9a. My home is only about a block from the bay. During hurricane Michael my yard was under 3 ft of water from the bay. The salt remains and most vegetables won’t grow in this. However I have resorted to bringing in fresh dirt by the truck full and building planters. I am trying my new Blue Java in the regular dirt, because I planted before I had the fresh dirt, and the 2 trees seem to be growing. I fear that they will not produce any fruit. If you know of anything that I can do, or add to my plants to benefit them I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks, Salty Yard
Salty Yard is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Salty Yard
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors