View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 12:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dasloring

BananaBucks : 1,603
Said "Thanks" 2 Times
Was Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: Wanted Dwarf namwah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sddarkman619 View Post
if you follow the link in my sig you can see all that I have.
However shipping to Canada, there are phyto certs that need to be had and that costs money. you said you have someone in California who can forward to you(illegally), but that is your business.

here is my speel:

I will ship to the UK and other countries who use the UK standard(Canada).

HOWEVER there are phytosanitary requirements that need to be done for those countries and then there are other things listed below.

My suggestion is to order a few plants to make it worth your while.
You CANNOT order directly from my website for shipping to the UK or Canada, you have to order from ME. as I have to set up all the fee's and such for shipping to you. This will not happen when ordering form the website.

Setting all this up takes up at least 1/2 day's work for the set up of soil less medium and the inspection from the inspector who comes to my nursery just for your order.

The phyto certificate is 120$(inspection charge) by the inspectors, the setup for shipping is 50$(my charge for the half day of setup for inspection).
Then there is the cost of the plants and shipping.
Shipping for around 6-7 plants is around 90$ express(3-5 days APPROX), but then there's customs you also have to deal with.(time and duties).

Or you can just have your friend forward them to you and hope they don't get caught.
Ok thanks will get back to you shortly may have a direct ship lined up, but if doesnt work out will let you know.
Dasloring is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Dasloring