View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 11:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
nealnick5
Nick

Zone: 7b
Name: Nick
BananaBucks : 57,296
Said "Thanks" 336 Times
Was Thanked 372 Times in 107 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Re: FaceBook Group Planet Musa

Quote:
Originally Posted by geissene View Post
I also belong to the planet musa group. That group is the only reason I still use the FB website. (haha)

I enjoy the pictures as well as short videos they can post. The only down side I see is that posts get lost easily as new posts show up. This .org forum is well organized and archived. I haven't bought from the FB members but good to know that you had success.

Erik
I am happy to hear you joined. Thankfully, I think I have successfully sent that group's members here, and vice-versa.
I never had any personal motive. I just wanted to units Facebook Members with Bananas.org. And it looks like it has been working. I am very proud I made this post. Without breaking any guidelines, I have connected some people to both worlds; different sides of the same coin(s).

I send members there, and vice versa.

Nick
Growing: Ensete ventricosum 'maurelli', Musa balbisiana 'Thai Black', bordelon, basjoo, Dwarf Cavendish, Dwarf Orinoco, itinerans var. itinerans, lasiocarpa, orinoco (tall), saba, sikkimensis 'Red Tiger', TaNee, zebrina, VDN (green), 1000 fingers, praying hands, ornata purple, veluntina, french red, super dwarf cavendish, dwarf iholena, red iholena, balbisiana (yellow), kru, mananzo, zebrina var. gran nain.
nealnick5 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To nealnick5
Said thanks: