View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:48 AM   #60 (permalink)
HMelendez
The Banana Gang Enforcer

Zone: 10B-11
BananaBucks : 193,048
Said "Thanks" 11,104 Times
Was Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,618 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 737 Times
Default Re: An Update Of My Latest Nana Plants 2018!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best day View Post
What are the know differences between the US Gold Finger and the real deal Gold Finger. I know some people say that the US Gold Finger is not the real deal but what is the difference?

Bill
Bill,

I knew that was coming!......LOL.....Forum members, you guys can "chime in!"......This is just a couple of differences, it might be more......

TC Agristart FHIA-1 '"American Goldfinger" supposedly is a mutation of the original USDA TARS FHIA-1 "Real Deal" Goldfinger!.....TC FHIA-1 American Goldfinger was created by "accidentally" tissue culturing the original USDA TARS Goldfinger!....

USDA TARS FHIA-1 "Real Deal" Goldfinger flower bud has a heart shape!......It grows approx. 6 to 8 1/2 ft tall before it flowers/blooms.....Nana fruits are much bigger in size!....

TC Agristart FHIA-1 "American Goldfinger" might grow the same or a little bit taller, aprox. 8 to 10 ft before it flowers, blooms!.....Flower bud doesn't have a heart shape!.....Sometimes needs propping when flowering, blooming!......Nana fruits are smaller in size than the original USDA TARS Goldfinger!....

TC Agristart FHIA-1 "American Goldfinger" might not be the original Goldfinger but taste wise is a winner!.....You can ask forum members that are growing or tasted the TC FHIA-1 American Goldfinger, in specially my bro Ty (Tytaylor77)......It is one of his favorite Nanas!....

Last edited by HMelendez : 05-11-2018 at 11:24 AM.
HMelendez is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To HMelendez
Said thanks: