View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 08:59 AM   #70 (permalink)
beam2050
banana cereal killer

Zone: 9b-8a
Name: walkinbeam
BananaBucks : 1,019
Said "Thanks" 10,735 Times
Was Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,545 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 816 Times
Default Re: Surprise, Surprise Bud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwmax View Post
Haha ... I've made pickles before and know how to. Too busy to try for now. At the moment I have Kimchi fermenting in the frig. ... 2nd thought I might just throw some of the nanar fingers into the kimchi jar.

Anyway, I cook and do BBQ. I don't know Texas or KC styles, so i do "MY STYLE" for which I get lots of compliments. ... I mostly like doing beef & briskets, for which I have been invited to cook in a locale/regional BBQ cook off. I wasn't interested & didn't have the time.

January 12th, I have to cook Brunswick stew & pulled pork for 60 people. You want to help??? i can get the beer, then we can sit back and watch the Butts burn.
missed this one edwmax. sorry

would love to come cook with you, always into finding something new. look up the bbq pit boys on you tube. they will make you hungry on a full stomach. but don't believe their times [their LYING]. they cook completion bbq and don't reveal their true times.

I opened up my pickle jar new years eve to share with some friends.

pickled breakfast sausages. put in some olives to see what they tasted like, I don't recommend it. this pickle jar has been waiting for 4 months.

new pickle jar will have breakfast sausages and eggs to name a few.

npk of wood ash 0/1/3 to 0/3/7

npk of banana leaf ash 1.75/0.75/0.5
beam2050 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To beam2050
Said thanks: