View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Mudturkle

Zone: 8b, and also 9b
Name: Mudturkle
BananaBucks : 30,194
Said "Thanks" 328 Times
Was Thanked 320 Times in 120 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 5 Times
Default Re: baker creek bananas [tc's]

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I've been busy. Our water well went out as I was coming home from our bananas on the coast day before yesterday and I had a VA appt yesterday. In this heat the bananas at home won't be happy if I don't get the well back on quickly! I've got the well pulled out, now to just replace the pump and motor and get it back in the hole.

Sad to say, the "Dwarf Iholena" from Baker Creek is growing s-l-o-w-l-y in contrast to the Tigua. Tigua seems to be very fast! On the bright side, my FHIA-21 plantain finally started pupping. It went from nothing to pupping like crazy! So I have one that I dug and potted if you want it.

Since that "Dwarf Iholena" is the only one I have, I'm waiting for it to pup before I send you one. Maybe when I get the water back on I can make it hurry up! Then maybe I could send both at the same time. I'd like a Highgate and that SH3640 that you promised earlier. Remember?