View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 10:29 AM   #32 (permalink)
mskitty38583
banana junkie

Zone: 7b
Name: mskitty
BananaBucks : 189,469
Said "Thanks" 82 Times
Was Thanked 890 Times in 617 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 136 Times
Default Re: I Am Pissed Off And When U Read This You Will Too

i had the same problem. when they get things returned they the company recieves credit for that item. weather its walmart of lowes they do the same. so they just throw it out. now when you go to walmart you can get the ripped open bags of potting mix for half off. this is what happens when you take it up with the store manager more then 20 times in a growing season. lowes....it seems that everyplant i bye there has bugs that come out of nowhere. and when you tell their dept head, he just shakes his head and says i dunno know. so yes these places are stupid to throw away a plant that they can mark down half price. the company will still get credit for it and they still make money on it. maybe next time call for the store manager, if he dosent want to do anything, get his name and associate number and call the corporate and tell them about," the wasteful spending that lowes is costing the company." you start talking about wasteful spending to a corporation someone is gonna listen! just my .02 cents. and dont feel so bad we are with you!

mskitty38583 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mskitty38583