View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 08:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
JP

Zone: 4
Name: JP
BananaBucks : 147,453
Said "Thanks" 1,953 Times
Was Thanked 1,690 Times in 815 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 304 Times
Default Re: Ordering Banana Plants into Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaczercat View Post
JP I contacted them last fall asking about their Manzano height.I'm currently following their page I believe. Are those the prices for any variety? and they ship them to you??

asimpson - I found my manzano on Amazon a few years ago dirt cheap. I'm hoping for some fruit this year. Was there anyway to tell if it was the actual ice cream? As you know many (most98%) are tall namwahs. Maybe the supplier will have the real deal. Thanks for the price range.
I know they can ship and sometime deliver for a small fee. Send them a message, they'll answer.
I have the real blue java but you'll have to be patient if you want it from me. No pups yet...
JP is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To JP
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors