Thread: Banana species
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
Jack Leong

BananaBucks : 2,671
Said "Thanks" 22 Times
Was Thanked 26 Times in 14 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 4 Times
Joy Re: Banana species

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snarkie View Post
Jack-

You are more than welcome. I am actually in the process of updating all of that info on the website. Very soon, even more information will be posted. It's going to get really cool!

Please call me Doug. I deal with people on a first name basis. It keeps us all the same. Even when I met the President, I called him George (probably seen as disrespectful, but I don't care). He had a first name, I have a first name, and so do you. We are all friends.

No one is above any other. You posted your name and I posted mine. That's how it works. You are Jack and I am Doug.

Once again, welcome to our forums.
Thanks Doug !
I acknowledge and appreciate it very much on what you wrote, your treating everyone on the same level and take me as your friend. You are a cool character, and I like that.

I really look forward to viewing more on the interesting and informative updates of your collections of nature's wonders, and the clear explanations of their distinctive features such as those in the dawn redwoods in your website. I am very interested in these kinds of things.

Thank you again Doug !
Jack.
Jack Leong is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To Jack Leong
Said thanks: