View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 02:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
tanfenton

Zone: 10A
BananaBucks : 25,779
Said "Thanks" 26 Times
Was Thanked 191 Times in 61 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default SH-3640, Manzano, Morado, Gros Michel, Pitogo, Pisang Raja, P. Jari Buaya for Sale

As stated, I have corms of SH-3640 (1), Manzano (1), Morado (2), Gros Michel (1), Pitogo (1), Pisang Raja (3), and Pisang Jari Buaya (2) for sale. I have fruited every one of these mats and verified the identity of each plant apart from the PJB, which came to me by way of merce3, who got it from Rmplmnz, and the Gros Michel, which was an Agri-Starts tissue culture that I believe has sported to an off-type for some people (this was purchased from sddarkman619). Plant characteristics of the GM seem consistent, and Nicolas Naranja has shown me plants from the same source that are dead-to-rights correct, but I'm making no guarantees given the experiences others have had. The PJB in question is pictured in numerous posts and videos of Rmplmnz and appears to be the real deal.

SOLD 7/24: Pisang Jari Buaya (1)
SOLD 7/24: SH-3640
SOLD 7/24: Gros Michel
SOLD 7/24: PR Morado (1)
SOLD 7/25: Pitogo
SOLD 7/25 Pisang Raja (1)

Price per corm: $20
Price per USPS Medium Flat-Rate Box: $13.45

Depending on how big certain of these pups are, I may be able to save you money on the shipping, but there should be nothing that costs MORE than the $13.45 required for the Medium Flat-Rate Box. If I'm not able to get these dug tomorrow (7/25) and you live out-of-state, you will have to wait for shipment until the following Monday (8/1) so that they are assured to reach you in short order.

Last edited by tanfenton : 07-25-2016 at 06:54 PM.
tanfenton is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To tanfenton
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors