View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
crazy banana

Zone: 9-11
BananaBucks : 10,157
Said "Thanks" 3,021 Times
Was Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,115 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 1,969 Times
Default Re: Fruit Fuel - Banana Fuel UPDATE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island Brah View Post
Hey Crazy Banana,

So you're selling 5lbs bags of banana fuel for $12 + $6.80 for shipping($18.80 total)?

I just saw this post but already ordered a 2lb bag from Wellspring Gardens for $19 and change(with shipping). I want to order more for the years to come.

Also, the guy over at Wellspring Gardens also told me that their Banana Fuel is 15-5-30 and you say yours is 16-8-24. Not all Banana Fuel is the same Recipe?

Thanks for your help!
The "Fruit Fuel" formula was developed by our bananas.org expert member Richard and it is 16-8-24 with micronutrients and packaged by the Grow More company. It is phenomenal for bananas and all other fruit trees and does not compare to the product you have mentioned.
The price mentioned above is still current. I have talked to the Grow More Company and if there is enough demand, I am willing to continue Richard's legacy by offering "Fruit Fuel".
Just a little bragging on the side: I had 22 banana plants fruiting for me in 2015, my peach tree gave me more than 500 peaches last month and currently we have an abundance of tomatoes, strawberries and apples in a very small yard.
crazy banana is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To crazy banana
Said thanks:
Sponsors