Thread: New Corms
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 06:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
HMelendez
The Banana Gang Enforcer

Zone: 10B-11
BananaBucks : 192,755
Said "Thanks" 11,104 Times
Was Thanked 5,278 Times in 1,618 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 737 Times
Default Re: New Corms

An update/progress!

Keith (PR-Giants) recommended to inspect/check the Manini corm for any rotten, soft spots/sides on the corm at least 9 to 10 days after I received the corms....

Yesterday, June 01, 2016, I inspected the Manini corm.....To my surprise!....The Manini corm had so many well develop roots in such a little time!....In just 9 days!.....No rotten, soft spots/sides on the Manini corm!....It was amazing, incredible!....Coarse sand is just "rocket fuel" for the Manini corm!....

Keith sent me a huge Manini corm, which I received on May 23, 2016....Thanks Keith for everything!....

Picture taken on 05/23/2016......

Pictures taken on 06/01/2016.....

After I finished the inspection of the Manini corm, I put everything back together...Also, since the Manini corm is the hardest to grow compare to the rest of the corms and it is doing so well, the rest of the corms should be ok, fine!...I noticed that the coarse sand was holding the moisture enough so there is not need to add any frequently water (irrigation)....Since I put back the Manini corm on the pot, I just added a little bit of water to take out the "air pockets" traps within the sand .....

More updates coming soon!.....

Last edited by HMelendez : 06-02-2016 at 11:28 AM.
HMelendez is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To HMelendez
Said thanks: