View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 04:07 PM   #27 (permalink)
mskitty38583
banana junkie

Zone: 7b
Name: mskitty
BananaBucks : 189,788
Said "Thanks" 82 Times
Was Thanked 890 Times in 617 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 136 Times
Default Re: how far apart should they be??

i have actually drawn out the planting guide to my new banana beds for the spring. and i will actually have more room then i thought. so now i got to get some black ee's and some more green ee's to go along with my nana trees. will probably put some snake plants out there also. i have some tiger lilies that will look awsome out there with a few cannas for color. then i went out to smoke this morning...bad mistake! i have a flower bed that is about 40ft lng by about 6 ft wide in the front of my house. i have one peace rose bush out there that is 18 ft. tall and a don won climber at the other end, and daylilies and tiger lilies.so i was thinking... dwarf cavandish or sdc, and some other type of dwarfs and some ee's out there...( also thought about some ornata out there.) i have stepped into a hornets nest now. dont know where ill put the rose bushes but they will be on the fence row along the back fence somewhere. ill have to get some cold hardy palms to finish out the affect. this is fun. im tired already and i havent even begun. lol

mskitty38583 is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To mskitty38583