View Single Post
Old 04-14-2015, 07:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
ego

Zone: 8b
BananaBucks : 17,346
Said "Thanks" 0 Times
Was Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 3 Times
Default brown patches on the leaves - sun?

Hi

I have a small basjoo and I kept it in a pot during the winter. The last few days it stayed outdoors 24 hours and it was fine. Now that the temperature has gone up to 25 C I decided that it's time to put it in the ground. I did so two days ago. Yesterday it looked fine but today I noticed brown patches on the leaves, including the new leaf that's coming through at the top. It has been watered. Could it be the sun? It receives full sunlight now, while before the pot was in the shade. I am thinking of covering it with some sort of thin screen and introduce it to the sun gradually, I just hope it's not too late. What do you think?

Thanks a lot
ego is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To ego
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors