View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 08:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
fwtexasmusic

BananaBucks : 13,656
Said "Thanks" 10 Times
Was Thanked 38 Times in 13 Posts
Said "Welcome to Bananas" 0 Times
Default Will these TCs ever make something of themselves?

Newbie here, first timer so please bear with my ignorance....

After a disaster at first planting my little TC dudes on a North facing patio in full sun and watching as they shriveled and went into major shock and 1 even shriveled to resemble a weak asparagus stick ( he died), after a week I finally took these to the south facing patio where another batch of TCs started thriving. It has been about two weeks now, the leaves they came with are withered and cut off, but the main stem hasnt withered and died and I still have some green on the main stem... Feeling the main stem it feels pretty strong on a few of these.

Question: Will these dudes make it? How should I be caring for them?

fwtexasmusic is offline   Reply With Quote Send A Private Message To fwtexasmusic
Said thanks:

Join Bananas.org Today!

Are you a banana plant enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Bananas.org is owned and operated by fellow banana plant enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information. Receive all three issues from Volume 1 of Bananas Magazine with your membership:

Join Bananas.org Today! - Click Here

Sponsors